Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Wordless Wednesday: One Hot Mommy
Mom: Courtney Hutson
Kids: Four (ages 8,6,3, and 15 months)
Location: Courtney blogs from Connecticut, I snapped this photo at the Child's Play Blogger Brunch.
What she's wearing: White & Worn cashmere sweater (purchased for half off at a sample sale); Citizens of Humanity skinny jeans (Bloomingdale's--she splurged yesterday and spent $165 on these, but did make use of a coupon for 15% savings), hand-knit scarf (courtesy of her sister), snake skin heels from Nine West (gift from the hubby last Christmas)
Why I loved it: I didn't know it, but yesterday Courtney worked with stylist Eve Bender. The two shopped all over NYC to freshen up Courtney's look. And it sure worked. Out of a group of dozens of fashionable and fabulous moms at the event, Courtney stood out. I love the lean silhouette and the pop of color with her autumnal scarf. Plus after four kids, Courtney can still rock skinny jeans.
- ► 2010 (224)
- Cyber Monday Shopping Guide for Moms
- Meet Whitney Wingerd Editor Mommies with Style
- Ger Her Look
- Wordless Wednesday: Business Chic for the Working ...
- Holiday Gift Guide for BOYS
- Totsy Holiday Gift Guide for Girls
- Meet Beth Feldman - Role Mommy
- Get Her Look - Jennifer Garner
- Wordless Wednesday: High Style at the Gap
- Totsy Twitter Party With Little Maven
- Low Fat Dressing - 5 Tips
- Girls Fashion Trends for the Holidays
- Get Her Look: Kate Hudson
- Meet the Moms: Momologie
- Wordless Wednesday: One Hot Mommy
- Get Her Look: Britney Spears
- Halloween isn't over yet!
- Jacadi Luxury Children's Clothing
- Get Her Look - Gisele Bundchen
- Wordless Wednesday: Fall Fashion for Boys
- Style Tips from some BOYS
- Style Tips from a Four-Year-Old
- Fall Trends for KIDS
- ▼ November (23)