Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Wordless Wednesday: High Style at the Gap
Model: Luna (five months) daughter of Tatyanna Wright
Blog/Business: hautemamaonline.com (Luna's job appears to be looking adorable)
Location: 5th Avenue GAP Kids section in NYC. Tattyanna and I were both checking out Stella McCartney's new children's line.
What Luna's wearing: Makie knit scarf in lavender and Makie knit sweater. Stella McCartney for GAP cashmere footed leggings in gray ($48). Bebe Ravi hat. Hotslings sling.
Why I loved it: Mom and baby had just come from the Million Baby Crawl event in NYC. Luna couldn't have looked more scrumptious in all her knit wear. I was thrilled to find a child wearing Stella while scoping out the brand. Plus, I'm mad about how mom combined all the hot shades of purple and gray together.
- ► 2010 (224)
- Cyber Monday Shopping Guide for Moms
- Meet Whitney Wingerd Editor Mommies with Style
- Ger Her Look
- Wordless Wednesday: Business Chic for the Working ...
- Holiday Gift Guide for BOYS
- Totsy Holiday Gift Guide for Girls
- Meet Beth Feldman - Role Mommy
- Get Her Look - Jennifer Garner
- Wordless Wednesday: High Style at the Gap
- Totsy Twitter Party With Little Maven
- Low Fat Dressing - 5 Tips
- Girls Fashion Trends for the Holidays
- Get Her Look: Kate Hudson
- Meet the Moms: Momologie
- Wordless Wednesday: One Hot Mommy
- Get Her Look: Britney Spears
- Halloween isn't over yet!
- Jacadi Luxury Children's Clothing
- Get Her Look - Gisele Bundchen
- Wordless Wednesday: Fall Fashion for Boys
- Style Tips from some BOYS
- Style Tips from a Four-Year-Old
- Fall Trends for KIDS
- ▼ November (23)