I have always admired Kate Hudson's style. She can pull anything off... not many women can do that. I was pregnant with one of my William when she was pregnant with her Ryder. I used to look to her for some fabulous maternity-style tips. Even now... 5 years later - I have just truly enjoyed seeing her boho fashions, her classic fashions, her true-fashionista fashions, her girl-next-door fashions and her casually chicness. This look right here - for me - is the epitome of casually chic. I love it.
So how can you "Get Her Look?"
Fedora Hat: Check out White House Black Market
Black Tuxedo Coat: Check out White House Black Market
Darkwash Denim: Check out 7 For All Mankind
Gray Camisole: Check out Old Navy
Black Chunky Heels: Check out Piperlime
- ► 2010 (224)
- Cyber Monday Shopping Guide for Moms
- Meet Whitney Wingerd Editor Mommies with Style
- Ger Her Look
- Wordless Wednesday: Business Chic for the Working ...
- Holiday Gift Guide for BOYS
- Totsy Holiday Gift Guide for Girls
- Meet Beth Feldman - Role Mommy
- Get Her Look - Jennifer Garner
- Wordless Wednesday: High Style at the Gap
- Totsy Twitter Party With Little Maven
- Low Fat Dressing - 5 Tips
- Girls Fashion Trends for the Holidays
- Get Her Look: Kate Hudson
- Meet the Moms: Momologie
- Wordless Wednesday: One Hot Mommy
- Get Her Look: Britney Spears
- Halloween isn't over yet!
- Jacadi Luxury Children's Clothing
- Get Her Look - Gisele Bundchen
- Wordless Wednesday: Fall Fashion for Boys
- Style Tips from some BOYS
- Style Tips from a Four-Year-Old
- Fall Trends for KIDS
- ▼ November (23)