Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Totsy Twitter Party With Little Maven
Cyber Monday is right around the corner. To celebrate the season, we're hosting a Twitter party with Little Maven by Tori Spelling on Monday, November 23rd at 9 pm EST.
Smart moms are prepared to click and shop for early savings on the best gifts. Fashion-savvy moms are using Totsy.com--a private sales website developed for moms--to scoop up big savings this season. Totsy offers moms on-the-go and moms-to-be access to brand-specific sales, up to 70% off retail, just for them and the kids, ages 0-7.
Monday at 9 we kick off the Little Maven sale on Totsy. We've put together a select group of outfits from Tori Spellinds new children's line and we know you're going to love these California-cool looks.
Join the Party
Click here for your invite code. You must be a Totsy member in order to win so sign up now and leave a comment or a linky for us.
* To join us chat with the hashtag #TotsyParty
* Follow the hosts for the night @MyTotsy, @AudreyMcClellan and @momtrends
* RSVP below and enter to win one of four prizes including four $50 Totsy gift cards and autographed copies of Tori Spelling's new book Mommywood!
1. Follow @MyTotsy on Twitter
2. Become a fan of Totsy on Facebook.
3. Tweet with the hashtag #TotsyParty any time on Monday, November 23rd.
- ► 2010 (224)
- Cyber Monday Shopping Guide for Moms
- Meet Whitney Wingerd Editor Mommies with Style
- Ger Her Look
- Wordless Wednesday: Business Chic for the Working ...
- Holiday Gift Guide for BOYS
- Totsy Holiday Gift Guide for Girls
- Meet Beth Feldman - Role Mommy
- Get Her Look - Jennifer Garner
- Wordless Wednesday: High Style at the Gap
- Totsy Twitter Party With Little Maven
- Low Fat Dressing - 5 Tips
- Girls Fashion Trends for the Holidays
- Get Her Look: Kate Hudson
- Meet the Moms: Momologie
- Wordless Wednesday: One Hot Mommy
- Get Her Look: Britney Spears
- Halloween isn't over yet!
- Jacadi Luxury Children's Clothing
- Get Her Look - Gisele Bundchen
- Wordless Wednesday: Fall Fashion for Boys
- Style Tips from some BOYS
- Style Tips from a Four-Year-Old
- Fall Trends for KIDS
- ▼ November (23)