Jacadi invited me to visit a NYC store and preview the Holiday Collection. It was no hardship to plan a stop into the Upper East Side location--I adore the French fashions. Jacadi is timeless and packed with the little details that parents love.
When you shop Jacadi, I would recommend two specific categories. First the outerwear. For me tossing a puffy down coat over a gorgeous holiday dress is a travesty. Splurging for a fashionable dress coat is a wonderful investment in style.
Did you know the duffle coat was originally conceived in 1890? These coats are perfect to pair with any dressy outfit. For boys, I'd suggest adding a splash of color. How about a red duffle for holiday this year!
In addition to dresses, sweaters and accessories (oh how I love the hats this season) the other item to snatch up at Jacadi are the dress shoes. Like the duffle coat, Mary Jane’s have been around since the 1880s. Every little girl deserves a pair of spanking new Mary Jane's to wear for special events. The leather Estelle is my current obsession. The strap comes high on the ankle and has an eyelet-like trim--magnificent.
Celebrity tots (Suri Cruise to Violet Affleck) are often snapped in Jacadi. If you can afford these fashions, you'll feel good with your purchases and outfitting your little prince or princess in style.
- ► 2010 (224)
- Cyber Monday Shopping Guide for Moms
- Meet Whitney Wingerd Editor Mommies with Style
- Ger Her Look
- Wordless Wednesday: Business Chic for the Working ...
- Holiday Gift Guide for BOYS
- Totsy Holiday Gift Guide for Girls
- Meet Beth Feldman - Role Mommy
- Get Her Look - Jennifer Garner
- Wordless Wednesday: High Style at the Gap
- Totsy Twitter Party With Little Maven
- Low Fat Dressing - 5 Tips
- Girls Fashion Trends for the Holidays
- Get Her Look: Kate Hudson
- Meet the Moms: Momologie
- Wordless Wednesday: One Hot Mommy
- Get Her Look: Britney Spears
- Halloween isn't over yet!
- Jacadi Luxury Children's Clothing
- Get Her Look - Gisele Bundchen
- Wordless Wednesday: Fall Fashion for Boys
- Style Tips from some BOYS
- Style Tips from a Four-Year-Old
- Fall Trends for KIDS
- ▼ November (23)