Monday, November 16, 2009
Girls Fashion Trends for the Holidays
I'm simply mad for plaid this holiday season. Right now I'm loving this Little Maven Jumper ($58). Plaid prints are a holiday classic for little girl dresses. And shoppers note--the Little Maven sale on Totsy starts on 11/23! Join here to snap up 40% savings.
I say: Splurge on the dress, but save and get the patent leather shoes at payless or another discount shop since they will barely ever get worn. If you do want to splash out for patent leather shoes, try Little Eric.
Headbands ($17; from Andrea's Beau) are a perfect finishing touch, but they can cost as much as $40 a pop. Why not make your own? Buy plain headbands and use your glue gun to add sparkles. Better yet, go to the craft store and purchase a yard of taffeta ribbon and tie on ponytails.
glamorous cardigan can dress up a simple jumper that your daughter may already own. Pair the fancy sweater with a simple white top and a black or red skirt. This holiday the butterfly is big--this gorgeous sweater from Saurette will take you through the festive season and live on after the tree comes down.
Purple and grey are so fresh right now. Don’t limit yourself to red and black. Deux par Deux offers splashes of vibrant colors that look party ready. This pleated skirt ($42) was a stand-out to me. The best part of these colors—they’ll work well after the tree comes down and the menorah is put away.
- ► 2010 (224)
- Cyber Monday Shopping Guide for Moms
- Meet Whitney Wingerd Editor Mommies with Style
- Ger Her Look
- Wordless Wednesday: Business Chic for the Working ...
- Holiday Gift Guide for BOYS
- Totsy Holiday Gift Guide for Girls
- Meet Beth Feldman - Role Mommy
- Get Her Look - Jennifer Garner
- Wordless Wednesday: High Style at the Gap
- Totsy Twitter Party With Little Maven
- Low Fat Dressing - 5 Tips
- Girls Fashion Trends for the Holidays
- Get Her Look: Kate Hudson
- Meet the Moms: Momologie
- Wordless Wednesday: One Hot Mommy
- Get Her Look: Britney Spears
- Halloween isn't over yet!
- Jacadi Luxury Children's Clothing
- Get Her Look - Gisele Bundchen
- Wordless Wednesday: Fall Fashion for Boys
- Style Tips from some BOYS
- Style Tips from a Four-Year-Old
- Fall Trends for KIDS
- ▼ November (23)