Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Wordless Wednesday: Business Chic for the Working Mom
Model: Isabel Kallman
Blog/Business: Alpha Mom--an essential online resource for moms and moms-to-be. Isabel is marketing maven and a generous conduit for ideas and people. Isabel blogs here: Minding My Business. Follow her on twitter @alphamom
Location: Alphamom networking lunch in NYC. Isabel brought together a room of power bloggers, PR pros and marketing gurus for the first of her lunchtime networking events in NYC. The presentation was done by Tina Roth Eisenberg of SwissMiss.com
What Isabel's wearing: Let's take it from the top! Robert Marc glasses, twitter id necklace from Survivalofthehippest.com, Tori Burch top, Hermes belt, Banana Republic gray pants, and Manolos.
Why I loved it: This confident fashionista knows how to mix and match her brands. Who wants to be a slave to one designer! I say spread the wealth. Isabel always looks pulled together and professional. She seems comfortable in her clothes which puts people at ease and helps her get her message across loud and clear. Working moms take note!
- ► 2010 (224)
- Cyber Monday Shopping Guide for Moms
- Meet Whitney Wingerd Editor Mommies with Style
- Ger Her Look
- Wordless Wednesday: Business Chic for the Working ...
- Holiday Gift Guide for BOYS
- Totsy Holiday Gift Guide for Girls
- Meet Beth Feldman - Role Mommy
- Get Her Look - Jennifer Garner
- Wordless Wednesday: High Style at the Gap
- Totsy Twitter Party With Little Maven
- Low Fat Dressing - 5 Tips
- Girls Fashion Trends for the Holidays
- Get Her Look: Kate Hudson
- Meet the Moms: Momologie
- Wordless Wednesday: One Hot Mommy
- Get Her Look: Britney Spears
- Halloween isn't over yet!
- Jacadi Luxury Children's Clothing
- Get Her Look - Gisele Bundchen
- Wordless Wednesday: Fall Fashion for Boys
- Style Tips from some BOYS
- Style Tips from a Four-Year-Old
- Fall Trends for KIDS
- ▼ November (23)