Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ger Her Look

I have always admired Kate Hudson's style. She can pull anything off... not many women can do that. I was pregnant with one of my William when she was pregnant with her Ryder. I used to look to her for some fabulous maternity-style tips. Even now... 5 years later - I have just truly enjoyed seeing her boho fashions, her classic fashions, her true-fashionista fashions, her girl-next-door fashions and her casually chicness. This look right here - for me - is the epitome of casually chic. I love it.

So how can you "Get Her Look?"

Fedora Hat: Check out White House Black Market
icon
Black Tuxedo Coat: Check out White House Black Market
icon
Darkwash Denim: Check out 7 For All Mankind
icon
Gray Camisole: Check out Old Navy
Black Chunky Heels: Check out Piperlime

No comments:

Post a Comment