Jennifer Garner is the perfect example of motherhood through her fashion. She's in sweats with her daughters at the park... jeans with her husband around Boston and LA... and looking fabulously chic in this monochromatic outfit while dropping her oldest daughter off at school. There's just something about seeing a mom, a celebrity nonetheless... dressing up, dressing down... and being comfortable and confident in whatever she has on. I loved this specific look... very doable and easy for any woman.
How can you "Get Her Look?"
Oversized Black Sunglasses: Check out Sunglass Hut
Gray Turtleneck: Check out GAP
Charcoal Pencil Skirt: Check out Kenneth Cole Reaction
Black Tights: Check out Walgreens (yes, Walgreens!)
Black Riding Boots: Check out Piperlime
- ► 2010 (224)
- Cyber Monday Shopping Guide for Moms
- Meet Whitney Wingerd Editor Mommies with Style
- Ger Her Look
- Wordless Wednesday: Business Chic for the Working ...
- Holiday Gift Guide for BOYS
- Totsy Holiday Gift Guide for Girls
- Meet Beth Feldman - Role Mommy
- Get Her Look - Jennifer Garner
- Wordless Wednesday: High Style at the Gap
- Totsy Twitter Party With Little Maven
- Low Fat Dressing - 5 Tips
- Girls Fashion Trends for the Holidays
- Get Her Look: Kate Hudson
- Meet the Moms: Momologie
- Wordless Wednesday: One Hot Mommy
- Get Her Look: Britney Spears
- Halloween isn't over yet!
- Jacadi Luxury Children's Clothing
- Get Her Look - Gisele Bundchen
- Wordless Wednesday: Fall Fashion for Boys
- Style Tips from some BOYS
- Style Tips from a Four-Year-Old
- Fall Trends for KIDS
- ▼ November (23)