Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Wordless Wednesday: Fall Fashion for Boys
Blog/Business: Being adorable
Location: Chase Bank in Brooklyn Heights, helping mom on an errand.
What he's wearing: Orange hand knit hat from ETSY (mom forgot the exact shop), Second Step fleece plaid shirt with faux suede elbow patches, Children's Place jeans, and Striderite suede sneakers.
Why I loved it: August looks like he stepped out of a fall catalog, yet he seemed comfortable and ready to explore. None of these clothes are wildly expensive, but the mom mixed and matched brands to create a designer-looking outfit. Plus, all the clothes fit August well. Nice work!
- ► 2010 (224)
- Cyber Monday Shopping Guide for Moms
- Meet Whitney Wingerd Editor Mommies with Style
- Ger Her Look
- Wordless Wednesday: Business Chic for the Working ...
- Holiday Gift Guide for BOYS
- Totsy Holiday Gift Guide for Girls
- Meet Beth Feldman - Role Mommy
- Get Her Look - Jennifer Garner
- Wordless Wednesday: High Style at the Gap
- Totsy Twitter Party With Little Maven
- Low Fat Dressing - 5 Tips
- Girls Fashion Trends for the Holidays
- Get Her Look: Kate Hudson
- Meet the Moms: Momologie
- Wordless Wednesday: One Hot Mommy
- Get Her Look: Britney Spears
- Halloween isn't over yet!
- Jacadi Luxury Children's Clothing
- Get Her Look - Gisele Bundchen
- Wordless Wednesday: Fall Fashion for Boys
- Style Tips from some BOYS
- Style Tips from a Four-Year-Old
- Fall Trends for KIDS
- ▼ November (23)