Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Wordless Wednesday: Winter Fashion
Location: Fifth Avenue, NYC
What models are wearing: Down and fur trim. Ralph Lauren on boy, GAP on girl, and Bogner for mom.
Why I loved it: It was frigid in NYC (about 25 degrees) so everyone is bundled up. What caught my eye--both mom and her tween daughter had chic boots tucked into jeans and fur-trimmed jackets. I'm loving fur trim right now and hoods are much more practical than hats. The little boy had on a fur-trimmed hat too (but he wouldn't leave it on for the photo)--so they looked so trendy and coordinated on the sidewalk. You've got to love a mom that can pull off looking stylish and keeping warm.
- ► 2010 (224)
- Get Her Look: Sarah Jessica Parker
- Wordless Wednesday: A-lister Kids
- Happy Holidays!
- Style Mom of the Year
- Wordless Wednesday: Winter Fashion
- Best Gifts for Teachers
- Holiday Gift Guide for Moms-To-Be
- Meet Jill Notkin - Owner of Alex Casey Baby Boutiq...
- Get Her Look: Nicole Richie
- Wordless Wednesday: Urban Chic for Kids
- Best Hostess Gifts
- Best Holiday Gifts for Your Babysitter
- Totsy Twitter Party With Joe's Jeans
- Meet Colleen Padilla - Founder of ClassyMommy.com
- Get Her Look: Gwen Stefani
- Wordless Wednesday: High Style at Scholastic Store...
- Designer Baby Gear for the Holidays
- Designer Baby Fashions for the Holidays
- Meet Kristin Swensen Co-Editor Bon Bon Rose Girls
- Get Her Look: Angie Harmon
- Wordless Wednesday: Oh Boy! Is He Cute
- Best and Worst Gifts for the Holidays
- ▼ December (22)