Thursday, December 31, 2009

Get Her Look: Sarah Jessica Parker

Sarah Jessica Parker - Fashionista. Regardless of her alter ego... Ms. Carrie Bradshaw... Sarah Jessica Parker has become an American icon when it comes to fashion. She is daring. She is classic. She is casually-cool. She is fabulousness. She truly defines FASHION. When I saw this photo of her with 2 of her children (she has one more daughter), I thought to myself... now this is a side of her that ALL mothers identify with... which I think is why she is so popular. Sarah Jessica can go from wearing a couture gown... to walking her son to school with a puffer coat and jeans. She can do it because she's comfortable with fashion. To me... she's untouchable.

Get Her Look:

Knit Hat - Ann Taylor Loft $14.99
Puffer Coat - Macy's $94.99
Wrap Scarf - Top Shop $24.00
Destroyed Denim - 7 For All Mankind $198
Boots - UGG Australia $140

No comments:

Post a Comment