As we wrap up 2009, the moms at Totsy thought it would be fun to pick two "Moms of the Year"--moms that have devoted themselves to family and work and never missed a beat when it comes to style. My pick is First Lady Michelle Obama.
It's been a while since we've had a fashion icon in the White House. I love that Michelle (we're on a first name basis in my mind) picks brands that we love (J.Crew, Moschino, etc.) and has a style all her own. Thank you Michelle for always looking like a lady and instilling good fashion sense in your girls.
Iconic look: sleeveless tops, cardigans, belts, fashion jewelry, kitten heels.
Colors: purple, red, black and white.
Best body part: Toss up between long legs and sculpted arms.
Fashion advice for 2010: Don't be afraid to try higher heels, no one minds if you are taller than the President.
Want more? Me too! That's why I love this slide show of Michelle's best looks of 2009 from the L.A.Times.
- ► 2010 (224)
- Get Her Look: Sarah Jessica Parker
- Wordless Wednesday: A-lister Kids
- Happy Holidays!
- Style Mom of the Year
- Wordless Wednesday: Winter Fashion
- Best Gifts for Teachers
- Holiday Gift Guide for Moms-To-Be
- Meet Jill Notkin - Owner of Alex Casey Baby Boutiq...
- Get Her Look: Nicole Richie
- Wordless Wednesday: Urban Chic for Kids
- Best Hostess Gifts
- Best Holiday Gifts for Your Babysitter
- Totsy Twitter Party With Joe's Jeans
- Meet Colleen Padilla - Founder of ClassyMommy.com
- Get Her Look: Gwen Stefani
- Wordless Wednesday: High Style at Scholastic Store...
- Designer Baby Gear for the Holidays
- Designer Baby Fashions for the Holidays
- Meet Kristin Swensen Co-Editor Bon Bon Rose Girls
- Get Her Look: Angie Harmon
- Wordless Wednesday: Oh Boy! Is He Cute
- Best and Worst Gifts for the Holidays
- ▼ December (22)