With school closing tomorrow (or a few days ago!) for the Holidays, one of the most important people in your child's life who needs a gift is his/her teacher. This special someone is helping your child learn to read, write, add, subtract and just be social in a classroom setting. This person is someone with whom you want to thank for all their hard work and dedication, especially if you child truly loves him or her. It really takes a certain someone to become a teacher... it's not an easy job, and it's so important to make sure they are recognized this Holiday season.
Here are my Top Teacher Gifts for the Holidays (also, you can get these as last minute, too!):
1. Starbucks Gift Card - A cup of coffee or tea gets you up and going in the morning! Nothing speaks "coffee" more than Starbucks. What I love about a Starbucks Gift Card is that you can determine how much you want to put on the card. It's the gift that keeps on giving!
2. Cashmere Scarf - Soft. Cozy. Fabulous. There's nothing like a cashmere scarf wrapped around you throughout the winter months. Now you may be thinking - cashmere? Well, you can find some affordable and beautiful options at TJMaxx and/or Marshalls. You can't purchase online, but it's always a safe destination to pop into and get what you need!
3. Office Max Gift Card - It's tough nowadays, most teachers have to supply their classrooms with items out of their own pocket - it's not always easy. An Office Max Gift Card is a gift that will keep on giving... it will help out your child's teacher, and in turn, give back to the classroom.
4. New York Times Bestseller - Teachers love to read. Pick a book that is on the New York Times Bestseller List for a gift. You can't go wrong with one that is loved by the New York Times!
5. Stationery - There's nothing like beautiful stationery, especially if you can find some with your child's teacher's initial or name on it. You can usually find some at Kate's Paperie and/or Hallmark.
- ► 2010 (224)
- Get Her Look: Sarah Jessica Parker
- Wordless Wednesday: A-lister Kids
- Happy Holidays!
- Style Mom of the Year
- Wordless Wednesday: Winter Fashion
- Best Gifts for Teachers
- Holiday Gift Guide for Moms-To-Be
- Meet Jill Notkin - Owner of Alex Casey Baby Boutiq...
- Get Her Look: Nicole Richie
- Wordless Wednesday: Urban Chic for Kids
- Best Hostess Gifts
- Best Holiday Gifts for Your Babysitter
- Totsy Twitter Party With Joe's Jeans
- Meet Colleen Padilla - Founder of ClassyMommy.com
- Get Her Look: Gwen Stefani
- Wordless Wednesday: High Style at Scholastic Store...
- Designer Baby Gear for the Holidays
- Designer Baby Fashions for the Holidays
- Meet Kristin Swensen Co-Editor Bon Bon Rose Girls
- Get Her Look: Angie Harmon
- Wordless Wednesday: Oh Boy! Is He Cute
- Best and Worst Gifts for the Holidays
- ▼ December (22)