Finding the perfect gift for an expecting mom isn't easy. It is not acceptable to get her a baby on board t-shirt and a pair of booties and be done with it. Holidays are time to spoil your wife/sister/friend. And let's face it, being pregnant during the holidays can be exhilarating and exhausting so treat mom right this year with one of these gifts:
Ingrid & Isabel Ruched Tank ($48)--This little luxury is something she'll want to wear everyday. The extra-long top caresses the belly and supports all the mom parts that have expanded during pregnancy. After the baby arrives, the tanks works wonders at keeping mom's body supported. Comes in a variety of colors--why not get one or two!
mama mio Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Butter ($35). We suggest pairing this with a pedicure of maternal massage for the ultimate pampering package.
fabulous sweater from Ella Moss ($198) combines fashion and all the colors we love right now. The kimono style cut will fit through the pregnancy and still look chic after baby arrives. For more Ella Moss ideas check out the online shop.
Heather Moore charm necklace? The charms can be personalized in silver and gold. Start off with a special date charm or maybe mom's astrological sign. With hundreds of different options available, she'll be able to keep adding charms as the family expands.
Boutique Baby Memory Books such as this one Mother Stork'sBaby Book ($135) make a thoughtful gift. Mom can start filling in this stylish keepsake in the months leading up to baby's arrival. We suggest pairing this with a gift certificate for a pregnancy photo shoot of mom--treat her like the glamorous woman she is!
lacy bottoms ($22) come in black and ivory and fit perfectly under her bump. Pair them with the Allure Nursing Bra ($54) for a sophisticated gift that will have her feeling supported and sexy all at once. Oh and don't forget to ask her out on a hot date for her to debut this set!
- ► 2010 (224)
- Get Her Look: Sarah Jessica Parker
- Wordless Wednesday: A-lister Kids
- Happy Holidays!
- Style Mom of the Year
- Wordless Wednesday: Winter Fashion
- Best Gifts for Teachers
- Holiday Gift Guide for Moms-To-Be
- Meet Jill Notkin - Owner of Alex Casey Baby Boutiq...
- Get Her Look: Nicole Richie
- Wordless Wednesday: Urban Chic for Kids
- Best Hostess Gifts
- Best Holiday Gifts for Your Babysitter
- Totsy Twitter Party With Joe's Jeans
- Meet Colleen Padilla - Founder of ClassyMommy.com
- Get Her Look: Gwen Stefani
- Wordless Wednesday: High Style at Scholastic Store...
- Designer Baby Gear for the Holidays
- Designer Baby Fashions for the Holidays
- Meet Kristin Swensen Co-Editor Bon Bon Rose Girls
- Get Her Look: Angie Harmon
- Wordless Wednesday: Oh Boy! Is He Cute
- Best and Worst Gifts for the Holidays
- ▼ December (22)