Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Wordless Wednesday: Oh Boy! Is He Cute
Likes: Riding scooters, playing with pals, looking adorable.
Location: DUMBO, Brooklyn
What our little model is wearing: It's really all about the hat. The classic Nordic ear-flap hat from Coccoletta looks so current and fresh in blue and gray stripes ($20). He's also wearing a Tea Collection shirt and Lucky jeans.
Why I loved it: Winter is a great time to accessorize--especially with hats. This Coccoletta handknit cap caught my eye. His mom (or shall I say stylist?) took a basic outfit (jeans and a tee) and made it special by selecting a fun print top with a layered look and this trendy cap. I'm a big fan of Tea Collection too. The earthy colors and soft fabrics are appealing to moms and kids.
- ► 2010 (224)
- Get Her Look: Sarah Jessica Parker
- Wordless Wednesday: A-lister Kids
- Happy Holidays!
- Style Mom of the Year
- Wordless Wednesday: Winter Fashion
- Best Gifts for Teachers
- Holiday Gift Guide for Moms-To-Be
- Meet Jill Notkin - Owner of Alex Casey Baby Boutiq...
- Get Her Look: Nicole Richie
- Wordless Wednesday: Urban Chic for Kids
- Best Hostess Gifts
- Best Holiday Gifts for Your Babysitter
- Totsy Twitter Party With Joe's Jeans
- Meet Colleen Padilla - Founder of ClassyMommy.com
- Get Her Look: Gwen Stefani
- Wordless Wednesday: High Style at Scholastic Store...
- Designer Baby Gear for the Holidays
- Designer Baby Fashions for the Holidays
- Meet Kristin Swensen Co-Editor Bon Bon Rose Girls
- Get Her Look: Angie Harmon
- Wordless Wednesday: Oh Boy! Is He Cute
- Best and Worst Gifts for the Holidays
- ▼ December (22)