Thursday, December 10, 2009

Get Her Look: Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani... the world's best ROCK and ROLL MAMA! There's something so innately cool about Gwen Stefani. Whenever I see photos of her (with or without her kids) you can tell she has fun with fashion. She's not afraid of color or boldness or making statements. She's a true FASHIONISTA... she loves fashion. When I saw this photo of her (see above), I thought to myself... "Now here's a typical MOM shot of Gwen." Her children were with her... just not in the photo, and I just loved the "regular-ness" about this outfit -- but still mixing it with that ultra-cool "rocking" factor. She's just got it.

Get Her Look:

Athletic Zip-up Jacket - Dick's Sporting Goods
Red Turtleneck Sweater - Norway Sports
Boyfriend Jeans - GAP
Oversized Sunglasses - OC Shades
White Ribbon Belt - The Ribbon Factory

No comments:

Post a Comment