Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Wordless Wednesday: High Style at Scholastic Store
Location: Scholastic Flagship Store, Soho New York
What our little model is wearing: I was attending the book party for Beautiful Ballerina
the new book by Marilyn Nelson. The book celebrates dance and hard work. Award-winning actress Lynn Whitfield was the celebrity reader and the audience was treated to a gorgeous performance by the young dancers in from the Dance Theater of Harlem. The audience was loaded with mesmerized little girls. Naima got dressed up a bit for the performance in a H&M gray jumper dress and navy underpinning. She paired it with black knee-high boots that were embellished with flowers (boots are from Daffy's).
Why I loved it: Naima looked fancy, trendy and totally ready to dance. In fact, I had a hard time getting a great shot because she kept copying the moves from the performance. Her savvy mom obviously knows how to shop in NYC. She worked key trends of the season (the color gray, tall boots)into the outfit. It comes as no surprise that Naima is a children's model--her cuteness was contagious.
- ► 2010 (224)
- Get Her Look: Sarah Jessica Parker
- Wordless Wednesday: A-lister Kids
- Happy Holidays!
- Style Mom of the Year
- Wordless Wednesday: Winter Fashion
- Best Gifts for Teachers
- Holiday Gift Guide for Moms-To-Be
- Meet Jill Notkin - Owner of Alex Casey Baby Boutiq...
- Get Her Look: Nicole Richie
- Wordless Wednesday: Urban Chic for Kids
- Best Hostess Gifts
- Best Holiday Gifts for Your Babysitter
- Totsy Twitter Party With Joe's Jeans
- Meet Colleen Padilla - Founder of ClassyMommy.com
- Get Her Look: Gwen Stefani
- Wordless Wednesday: High Style at Scholastic Store...
- Designer Baby Gear for the Holidays
- Designer Baby Fashions for the Holidays
- Meet Kristin Swensen Co-Editor Bon Bon Rose Girls
- Get Her Look: Angie Harmon
- Wordless Wednesday: Oh Boy! Is He Cute
- Best and Worst Gifts for the Holidays
- ▼ December (22)