Monday, December 7, 2009
Designer Baby Fashions for the Holidays
For boys, I love the holiday plaid pant set with navy cardigan ($125 for set) from Ralph Lauren. Yes, it is a tad pricey, but it is so sweet for Baby's first Christmas.
Next up for your little angel, a matching two Crown Two-Piece set from Juicy Couture ($78). I adore this. It looks so comfortable yet has a touch of holiday bling thanks to the allover goldtone polka-crown print. Guess what else? Unlike that fancy velvet dress you were going to buy, this outfit is machine washable.
santa dress is so sweet--an heirloom really--and the swingy loose cut is easy to wear all day long($69). The Longall ($65) is a sure to be a crowd pleaser and little boys will adore the fire truck theme. Though it looks dressy, the oufit is quite comfortable and 100% cotton.
white Angel Sweater from Oeufnyc.com ($96) make me think of having more babies, just so I can buy this. 100% baby alpaca with detachable wings.
- ► 2010 (224)
- Get Her Look: Sarah Jessica Parker
- Wordless Wednesday: A-lister Kids
- Happy Holidays!
- Style Mom of the Year
- Wordless Wednesday: Winter Fashion
- Best Gifts for Teachers
- Holiday Gift Guide for Moms-To-Be
- Meet Jill Notkin - Owner of Alex Casey Baby Boutiq...
- Get Her Look: Nicole Richie
- Wordless Wednesday: Urban Chic for Kids
- Best Hostess Gifts
- Best Holiday Gifts for Your Babysitter
- Totsy Twitter Party With Joe's Jeans
- Meet Colleen Padilla - Founder of ClassyMommy.com
- Get Her Look: Gwen Stefani
- Wordless Wednesday: High Style at Scholastic Store...
- Designer Baby Gear for the Holidays
- Designer Baby Fashions for the Holidays
- Meet Kristin Swensen Co-Editor Bon Bon Rose Girls
- Get Her Look: Angie Harmon
- Wordless Wednesday: Oh Boy! Is He Cute
- Best and Worst Gifts for the Holidays
- ▼ December (22)