Savvy moms know that showing thanks to the women (and men) that make it possible to be a parent and earn a living. First off, let's talk about full-time caregivers that work regular shifts. Accordign to Emily Post, they should get a holiday tip of "One week’s pay and a gift from your child(ren)." You'll have to take care of the cash, we'll help you pick a cool gift.
Golla Mobil Bags are perfect for an iPod or iPhone and will only set you back about $15.
wrap bracelets ($78) come in three colors are are sure to punch-up her wardrobe and unlike earrings-she won't have to worry about the kiddies yanking on them!
Many sitters log a lot of miles taking care of the kids. Treat their feet right with a pair of Ugg Australia Woman Classic Short Boots ($140). We love this bright Pacific Blue color--but you can't go wrong with a classic brown or black.
From $13.99 on Shutterfly.
Room It Up Fun Flower cozy fleece throws can help you check off the teenage sitter on your list. They'll love curling up in a plush blanket to watch movies or study. ($22)
- ► 2010 (224)
- Get Her Look: Sarah Jessica Parker
- Wordless Wednesday: A-lister Kids
- Happy Holidays!
- Style Mom of the Year
- Wordless Wednesday: Winter Fashion
- Best Gifts for Teachers
- Holiday Gift Guide for Moms-To-Be
- Meet Jill Notkin - Owner of Alex Casey Baby Boutiq...
- Get Her Look: Nicole Richie
- Wordless Wednesday: Urban Chic for Kids
- Best Hostess Gifts
- Best Holiday Gifts for Your Babysitter
- Totsy Twitter Party With Joe's Jeans
- Meet Colleen Padilla - Founder of ClassyMommy.com
- Get Her Look: Gwen Stefani
- Wordless Wednesday: High Style at Scholastic Store...
- Designer Baby Gear for the Holidays
- Designer Baby Fashions for the Holidays
- Meet Kristin Swensen Co-Editor Bon Bon Rose Girls
- Get Her Look: Angie Harmon
- Wordless Wednesday: Oh Boy! Is He Cute
- Best and Worst Gifts for the Holidays
- ▼ December (22)