If you have a baby, you know you need the GEAR! From taking strolls out and about town... to playtime at home... to naptime... to travel... to eating out... ahh, baby gear is a necessity! There are some fabulous selections available that truly do bridge style, comfort and function.
Here are my TOP 5 Picks:
Kokopax Carrier -
Fabulous way to carry your baby (hands-free) in style. This carrier is designed to be worn like a backpack. It's solid, 100% cotton canvas, soft and cozy for baby and easy to transport. It also comes in a variety of different styles... my favorite is the Sailor.
Tripp Trapp Highchair by Stokke -
The Tripp Trapp is the "Cadillac" of highchairs! My Henry LOVES his Tripp Trapp. It allows him to sit right at the table with everyone else - there is no big, bulky tray attached. It's lightweight, convenient, easy to wash and grows with your child. I can even sit in the Tripp Trapp! It also provides (which is an added bonus!) correct ergonomic support for your child.
Peg Perego Si Lightweight Stroller -
Looking for a fabulous lightweight stroller? The Peg Perego Si Lightweight Stroller is what you need and want. It's super easy to open and close, has a 3-position backrest, a footrest (!) and accepts a carseat! It's like hitting the jackpot. It's a no-hassle way to transport your child... I mean, you can carry this stroller (closed) with one-hand - that's pretty cool.
Rockin' Baby Slings -So many mothers (and fathers) like to wear their babies. There is something so natural about babywearing... it's truly an incredible thing. What I love about Rockin' Baby Slings is that they are the epitome of fashion meets function. The slings all come in fabulously chic and hip prints... they are beautiful! Rockin' Baby Slings are the kind of item you'll have on... and everyone will love (and want one!) it. Embrace your inner fashionista... and wear on!
Travel Car Seat Stroller -
Traveling with your baby isn't always easy... especially if you're taking a plane or a train. I have fallen in love with this Travel Car Seat Stroller. With 4 boys... we can't go anywhere without car seats... but they're big and bulky to lug around. When we headed to Disney last May - I bought these Travel Car Seat Strollers for the boys - HEAVEN. You can keep your child safe and sound in their car seat while pushing them. It's easy and convenient.
- ► 2010 (224)
- Get Her Look: Sarah Jessica Parker
- Wordless Wednesday: A-lister Kids
- Happy Holidays!
- Style Mom of the Year
- Wordless Wednesday: Winter Fashion
- Best Gifts for Teachers
- Holiday Gift Guide for Moms-To-Be
- Meet Jill Notkin - Owner of Alex Casey Baby Boutiq...
- Get Her Look: Nicole Richie
- Wordless Wednesday: Urban Chic for Kids
- Best Hostess Gifts
- Best Holiday Gifts for Your Babysitter
- Totsy Twitter Party With Joe's Jeans
- Meet Colleen Padilla - Founder of ClassyMommy.com
- Get Her Look: Gwen Stefani
- Wordless Wednesday: High Style at Scholastic Store...
- Designer Baby Gear for the Holidays
- Designer Baby Fashions for the Holidays
- Meet Kristin Swensen Co-Editor Bon Bon Rose Girls
- Get Her Look: Angie Harmon
- Wordless Wednesday: Oh Boy! Is He Cute
- Best and Worst Gifts for the Holidays
- ▼ December (22)