'Tis the season... Holiday parties are upon us! I love this time of year. People open their homes and their businesses and invite you in for the most lovely parties. Each Holiday season we probably go to about dozen parties... each host/hostess is always so gracious. They welcome you in with open arms and capture the essence of the holiday festiveness through decorations and cheer.
It's always proper to bring a gift for the host/hostess... after all, he/she is opening their home and/or business to you. Sometimes it becomes a little difficult to find the "perfect" gift - especially if you don't know the host/hostess personally.
Here are my TOP 5 Host/Hostess Gifts for the Holidays:
1. Martha Stewart's LIVING Magazine
The most famous hostess of all... Ms. Martha Stewart! I love this idea because the gift keeps being given all year-long, and for a fabulous price - $28. The content and ideas in this magazine are exceptional.
2. Personalized Candle from Red Envelope
I love the personalized touch of this gift. There's nothing like a beautiful scented candle... but to see your name on it, it truly just gives it such a sense of elegance. I ordered one of these for one of our neighbor's (who we don't know that well) and they loved it!
3. Holiday Adornment Coordinates
Festive and in true Holiday spirit! Decorations are always a fabulous gift to bring... especially to a Holiday party and something that can be re-used again next year. I love this set because it really does work together beautifully.
4. Family Character MagnetsSomeone gave these to us as a gift last year and we just couldn't get enough of them! So clever! So unique! And... I promise, an unforgettable gift to give someone. I love it because it really does show that you took the time and thought about the "perfect gift. Not to mention... they're just FUN (and easy to order)!
5. Wind Chimes
Every year my parents host a huge Christmas Eve gathering with family and friends. About 5 years ago, someone brought them a Wind Chime as a "thank for you hosting" gift. There has been nothing more soothing and more comforting than the sounds of that Wind Chime throughout the year. It's different... and oh-so-delightful!
- ► 2010 (224)
- Get Her Look: Sarah Jessica Parker
- Wordless Wednesday: A-lister Kids
- Happy Holidays!
- Style Mom of the Year
- Wordless Wednesday: Winter Fashion
- Best Gifts for Teachers
- Holiday Gift Guide for Moms-To-Be
- Meet Jill Notkin - Owner of Alex Casey Baby Boutiq...
- Get Her Look: Nicole Richie
- Wordless Wednesday: Urban Chic for Kids
- Best Hostess Gifts
- Best Holiday Gifts for Your Babysitter
- Totsy Twitter Party With Joe's Jeans
- Meet Colleen Padilla - Founder of ClassyMommy.com
- Get Her Look: Gwen Stefani
- Wordless Wednesday: High Style at Scholastic Store...
- Designer Baby Gear for the Holidays
- Designer Baby Fashions for the Holidays
- Meet Kristin Swensen Co-Editor Bon Bon Rose Girls
- Get Her Look: Angie Harmon
- Wordless Wednesday: Oh Boy! Is He Cute
- Best and Worst Gifts for the Holidays
- ▼ December (22)