Monday, June 14, 2010

Stride Rite for Kids

Stride Rite for Kids.

I have been a fan of Stride Rite since my son William was born in September of 2004. It was a brand I trusted for my son... and have continued to trust for all my sons. Actually -- all of my sons walked their first steps in actual shoes in Stride Rite footwear. That's pretty incredible. Stride Rite has the most fashionable footwear for kids, the selections are perfection. Stride Rite has always been an innovator in using the latest technology to design shoes that lead to a lifetime of healthy walking for kids. As a mom, it's something that warms your heart.

Moms are all about summer footwear right now -- sandals and sneakers for the summer months. We most certainly are getting into the summer mode in our house. I was beyond excited when Stride Rite sent the boys some sandals and sneakers to try out. Being the brand I trust for my boys, it was wonderful to see the boys get excited about their individual shoes. The boys broke their shoes in for the past few weeks... and had a BLAST doing (running, jumping, walking, hiking, skipping, chasing and playing) so.



Shoes for the BOYS:

William:


SuperBall V A/C are perfect for William. The SuperBall heel provides maximum energy return on impact. If you have boys, they'll love these!


Sperry Top-Sider Boys Submersible Sandal are adorable! I love the wrapped toe and water-friendly, quick drying in and out of water play.

Alexander:


TT Gavin sneakers are great for Alexander. They're flexible and cushiony for his little feet.


Rocco's are so CUTE! They're water-proof... if you know Alex, you know this is needed!

Benjamin:


Rex and my Benjamin! They're washable! For me... I love that!


TT Ty are the coolest sandals in the world! This is fabulous a sneaker and sandal in one, creating a shoe with lots of comfort and breathability. The deep flex grooves and a cushioned heel make them nice and flexible for him!

Henry:


SRT Gavin's are edible! So cute and precious! The SRT Gavin features Sensory Response Technology and moisture-wicking lining. They're lightweight and ultra-flexible materials make it easy for Henry to play.


SRT Tucker's are Henry's FAVORITE! I absolutely love love love them for him! They feature Stride Rite Sensory Response Technology (SRT) with innovative sensory pods designed to help Henry walk better.

*Stride Rite sent me shoes to review for the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment