Diaper bags seem to be a pretty "hot" accessory right now. I remember when I was pregnant with my first son, back in 2004... there weren't nearly as many fashionable diaper bags available. If they were fashionable at all, they usually couldn't hold everything. It's SO MUCH different now! I love getting the opportunity to check out some of the latest fashionable and functional diaper bags.
OiOi has some incredible diaper bags for moms. I was sent the Kiwi Floral Disc Hobo Sack to try out. Immediately what I love about it was the print... I thought it was cool, colorful and carefree. The beige strap is natural cotton and it's adjustable. I love that because my husband is 6'2" and I'm 5'... talk about a height difference. It's great to have the luxury of an easy adjustable strap. The chocolate faux leather trim is also one of my favorite fashionable features of the Hobo Sack. I really think it adds to the fabulous-ness of the bag itself... along with the nickel hardware. It's the details that really make a difference.
But truly... the colorful print and design just scratches the surface... there's so much more to this incredible Hobo Sack Diaper Bag.
As every mother knows, you go everywhere with your diaper bag - rain, sleet, snow or sunshine - you're out and about, doing your thing! The fact that the Hobo Sack is water resistant is fabulous! Rainy weather (like today in Rhode Island), who cares!? You can handle it.
So what's inside? Is it big enough to handle everything you actually need? Yes. Yes. And yes.
The main pocket is big enough for diapers, wet wipes, toys, your wallet, bibs and books. And as you can see, there's inner pockets, too!
It's a solid space where you really can get everything in without cramming. There's also 2 exterior sidepockets that are perfect for sippys or even your cell phone. If your baby is a binkie baby... you will love love love the key fob holder for his/her pacifers.
An added bonus, the Hobo Sack comes with a padded changing mat and OiOi wipe case. This is wonderful because we are using a diaper bag because we're out and about... so by having the changing mat and wipe case for all needed diaper-duties, it's absolutely convenient. You have to love anything that makes your life easier and more convenient.
Oh... and let me say these words, insulated bottle carrier. That's in there, too!
I thoroughly enjoyed trying this Hobo Sack out... with 4 boys, even at 5, 4, 3 and 2... I'm still bringing tons of stuff out with me. Sippys, snacks, bottles, diapers, wet wipes, books... they're all in there. I love that I have something that can carry it all and still be oh-so-chic.
*OiOi sent me the Hobo Sack to review.
- Menswear for Women
- Getting Gorgeous Events
- 4 Must Have Looks for this Summer as seen in Europ...
- Lands' End Slim and Husky Line
- patemm ROUND Diaper Changing Pads
- Strollin' with my Maclaren Techno XLR
- Celebrity Mom Style: Sarah Michelle Gellar
- 2010 Summer Travel Destinations - Where are you he...
- Happy Father's Day!
- Summertime Reading with Barefoot Books
- Giveaway: Madame Alexander "Wendy Loves Karate" Do...
- Silly Bandz... The "New" Accessory for KIDS
- Appaman Clothing for Kids
- Stride Rite for Kids
- Designer Suitcases for your Kids on Totsy
- OiOi Diaper Bags
- My "Project Runway" Challenge with Tim Gunn (for r...
- Chatting with Lucky Magazine editor-at-large: Elis...
- Parigi Fashions for Kids
- What's on your summer reading list?
- Lands’ End Canvas and Lucky Magazine Host Summer S...
- Tutu Pour Mon Deux... tutus for GIRLS!
- Must Have: Nude Heels
- Designer Sunglasses on SALE!
- ▼ June (24)