There are a few things in life I'm cool with knowing:
1. I will never have art hanging on the walls in an art gallery.
2. I will never star on broadway.
3. I will never work in a science lab.
4. I will never be on Project Runway
(or so I thought...)
Believe me... I will never be on the real Project Runway! But! I did have the (surreal) opportunity on Monday night to perform a fashion design project with 4 other bloggers and create something fashionable and stylish - in true Project Runway style - with Tim Gunn as a judge. We had to take a simple white tee... and quite literally "make it fashionable" with the materials we were given - feathers, lace, zipper, flower and buttons. We had 30 minutes to do this challenge...
- Menswear for Women
- Getting Gorgeous Events
- 4 Must Have Looks for this Summer as seen in Europ...
- Lands' End Slim and Husky Line
- patemm ROUND Diaper Changing Pads
- Strollin' with my Maclaren Techno XLR
- Celebrity Mom Style: Sarah Michelle Gellar
- 2010 Summer Travel Destinations - Where are you he...
- Happy Father's Day!
- Summertime Reading with Barefoot Books
- Giveaway: Madame Alexander "Wendy Loves Karate" Do...
- Silly Bandz... The "New" Accessory for KIDS
- Appaman Clothing for Kids
- Stride Rite for Kids
- Designer Suitcases for your Kids on Totsy
- OiOi Diaper Bags
- My "Project Runway" Challenge with Tim Gunn (for r...
- Chatting with Lucky Magazine editor-at-large: Elis...
- Parigi Fashions for Kids
- What's on your summer reading list?
- Lands’ End Canvas and Lucky Magazine Host Summer S...
- Tutu Pour Mon Deux... tutus for GIRLS!
- Must Have: Nude Heels
- Designer Sunglasses on SALE!
- ▼ June (24)