Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My "Project Runway" Challenge with Tim Gunn (for real)

There are a few things in life I'm cool with knowing:

1. I will never have art hanging on the walls in an art gallery.

2. I will never star on broadway.

3. I will never work in a science lab.

4. I will never be on Project Runway

(or so I thought...)

Believe me... I will never be on the real Project Runway! But! I did have the (surreal) opportunity on Monday night to perform a fashion design project with 4 other bloggers and create something fashionable and stylish - in true Project Runway style - with Tim Gunn as a judge. We had to take a simple white tee... and quite literally "make it fashionable" with the materials we were given - feathers, lace, zipper, flower and buttons. We had 30 minutes to do this challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment