Monday, June 7, 2010

Parigi Fashions for Kids

Parigi Fashions for Kids. I'm sure you've heard of some of their brands - DKNY, Puma, Baby Phat, Apple Bottoms and Phat Farm. What I love about Parigi Fashions is that they bring style and coolness to kids in a very classic way. As a mom of young boys and an auntie to young nieces, I love that the clothing isn't "too old" for the kids. It truly is the perfect combination of sweet youthfulness, with a dash (big dash!) of style!

I was sent by Parigi a Puma tee and Puma athletic shorts for my son William to try out. With boys, I love their clothing to reflect their interests. My son William is VERY much into sports right now, so when he spotted the Puma shorts he asked me, "Can I wear these to baseball?" In "boy talk" that means, he loves them.

I was sent...



I loved the PUMA graphics all over the tee. And the shorts - the perfect essential summer short for boys.

Here's my little man (or oldest son!) William sporting his Puma wear -



Getting William to stay still for a photo on a gorgeous May afternoon... (not so easy!)



In all honesty... the beauty of these Puma items is that William can hang out in them, he can go outside and play in them, he can head to t-ball in them... he can do anything and everything he loves because their comfortable and easy wear for him.

I'm a HUGE fan!


*Thanks to Parigi Fashions for partnering with MomGenerations.com and sending this PUMA tee and shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment