I remember when I first heard of patemm diaper changing pads. It was in the ladies room on the 2nd floor of Nordstrom at the Providence Place Mall. I was pregnant with Benjamin. There was a lady breastfeeding in there, and I was trying to wrangle 2 little boys into the bathroom to change them. As I laid out my square diaper changing pad, Alexander kept rolling to the side and kept touching his little bum-bum on the floor. It was grossing me out. I was trying to lay wet wipes on the floor next to him so if he did it again, he would be wet wiped "sanitized." The woman breastfeeding casually asked me if I had heard of the patemm diaper changing pads, and I hadn't. I just remember her saying to me, "you need one." And that was it. That was how my love affair with patemm began.
I don't think it would surprise anyone to hear that the amazing patemm, a round diaper changing pad, was invented by a mom (the amazing Grace Welch!). I'm not kidding when I say this... Grace made diaper changing EASY. She did... she truly revolutionized the process. The roundness - what's so incredible is that you can place your baby in any direction. You don't have to worry (like I had to with my Alex) about wiggly and squirmy babies! There's no worrying. They stay in the "zone." Plus (as you'll see in my video) there's the inside pockets to store everything!
Let's talk the fashion side of things... because, after all... even though these are 100% functional for moms, they are also 100% fashionable, too! The collections are amazing - they're stylish, chic and beautiful. They're the perfect practical (and essential) accessory for your diaper bag. Check out some of these gorgeous colors they are available in -
The convenience and ease is remarkable... I want to show you how fast I can fold-up and go with my patemm...
I can't say enough. If you're pregnant, you need one. If you have kids, you need one. If you know someone who is pregnant - this is the perfect gift!
And if you are a mom... and a patemm lover already... you know exactly what I mean when I say, "you need one."
*Plus - there's an organic collection!
- Menswear for Women
- Getting Gorgeous Events
- 4 Must Have Looks for this Summer as seen in Europ...
- Lands' End Slim and Husky Line
- patemm ROUND Diaper Changing Pads
- Strollin' with my Maclaren Techno XLR
- Celebrity Mom Style: Sarah Michelle Gellar
- 2010 Summer Travel Destinations - Where are you he...
- Happy Father's Day!
- Summertime Reading with Barefoot Books
- Giveaway: Madame Alexander "Wendy Loves Karate" Do...
- Silly Bandz... The "New" Accessory for KIDS
- Appaman Clothing for Kids
- Stride Rite for Kids
- Designer Suitcases for your Kids on Totsy
- OiOi Diaper Bags
- My "Project Runway" Challenge with Tim Gunn (for r...
- Chatting with Lucky Magazine editor-at-large: Elis...
- Parigi Fashions for Kids
- What's on your summer reading list?
- Lands’ End Canvas and Lucky Magazine Host Summer S...
- Tutu Pour Mon Deux... tutus for GIRLS!
- Must Have: Nude Heels
- Designer Sunglasses on SALE!
- ▼ June (24)