Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Silly Bandz... The "New" Accessory for KIDS

When I was a kid, it was all about making friendship bracelets. I would buy lots of yarn and sit with my girlfriends and just braid these really cool and colorful bracelets. I'll never forget my friend Tara having about 30 on her wrist... that to me was the epitome of COOL.

Well... fast forward 25 years... they're now called SILLY BANDZ.

My sons introduced me to these little "creatures" about 4 weeks ago. Every time I turn around, I see a child's arm covered in them!

Silly Bandz are actually pretty genius... rubber bracelets in different shapes... to name a few:









Kids are collecting them. Kids are trading them. It's a phenomenon! I honestly can't find them anywhere around here - they're all sold out... !

I just wish I had thought to invent these! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment