When I was a kid, it was all about making friendship bracelets. I would buy lots of yarn and sit with my girlfriends and just braid these really cool and colorful bracelets. I'll never forget my friend Tara having about 30 on her wrist... that to me was the epitome of COOL.
Well... fast forward 25 years... they're now called SILLY BANDZ.
My sons introduced me to these little "creatures" about 4 weeks ago. Every time I turn around, I see a child's arm covered in them!
Silly Bandz are actually pretty genius... rubber bracelets in different shapes... to name a few:
Kids are collecting them. Kids are trading them. It's a phenomenon! I honestly can't find them anywhere around here - they're all sold out... !
I just wish I had thought to invent these! :)
- Menswear for Women
- Getting Gorgeous Events
- 4 Must Have Looks for this Summer as seen in Europ...
- Lands' End Slim and Husky Line
- patemm ROUND Diaper Changing Pads
- Strollin' with my Maclaren Techno XLR
- Celebrity Mom Style: Sarah Michelle Gellar
- 2010 Summer Travel Destinations - Where are you he...
- Happy Father's Day!
- Summertime Reading with Barefoot Books
- Giveaway: Madame Alexander "Wendy Loves Karate" Do...
- Silly Bandz... The "New" Accessory for KIDS
- Appaman Clothing for Kids
- Stride Rite for Kids
- Designer Suitcases for your Kids on Totsy
- OiOi Diaper Bags
- My "Project Runway" Challenge with Tim Gunn (for r...
- Chatting with Lucky Magazine editor-at-large: Elis...
- Parigi Fashions for Kids
- What's on your summer reading list?
- Lands’ End Canvas and Lucky Magazine Host Summer S...
- Tutu Pour Mon Deux... tutus for GIRLS!
- Must Have: Nude Heels
- Designer Sunglasses on SALE!
- ▼ June (24)