Friday, June 4, 2010
Lands’ End Canvas and Lucky Magazine Host Summer Style Event in Burlington, MA
Lands’ End Canvas and Lucky Magazine are hosting a Summer Style Event on Saturday, June 5th from 11:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. at Lands’ End Canvas at the Lands’ End Shop at Sears at Burlington Mall.
Attendees are invited to discover their summer style, meet Lucky Magazine’s Editor at Large, Elise Loehnen and receive complimentary summer style beauty advice and services from area salons.
The first 100 guests will also receive a complimentary Lands’ End Canvas tote bag and other great giveaways. Textile designer, Lily Raskind will be on-site customizing the totes for attendees with one-of-a-kind painted stencil designs.
I'll be there helping out with the event and making sure everyone's having a fabulous time! Please stop on by and say HELLO!!
WHEN: Saturday, June 5, 2010
11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
WHERE: Lands’ End Canvas at the Lands’ End Shop at Sears
75 Middlesex Turnpike
- Menswear for Women
- Getting Gorgeous Events
- 4 Must Have Looks for this Summer as seen in Europ...
- Lands' End Slim and Husky Line
- patemm ROUND Diaper Changing Pads
- Strollin' with my Maclaren Techno XLR
- Celebrity Mom Style: Sarah Michelle Gellar
- 2010 Summer Travel Destinations - Where are you he...
- Happy Father's Day!
- Summertime Reading with Barefoot Books
- Giveaway: Madame Alexander "Wendy Loves Karate" Do...
- Silly Bandz... The "New" Accessory for KIDS
- Appaman Clothing for Kids
- Stride Rite for Kids
- Designer Suitcases for your Kids on Totsy
- OiOi Diaper Bags
- My "Project Runway" Challenge with Tim Gunn (for r...
- Chatting with Lucky Magazine editor-at-large: Elis...
- Parigi Fashions for Kids
- What's on your summer reading list?
- Lands’ End Canvas and Lucky Magazine Host Summer S...
- Tutu Pour Mon Deux... tutus for GIRLS!
- Must Have: Nude Heels
- Designer Sunglasses on SALE!
- ▼ June (24)