It's officially summer!
Pool club is open. Beach is packed. School is out (for most kids!).
It's summer travel time for my family. Now - with 4 kids... we don't want to be traveling too far and for too long. We're all about the car because it's easier for us to transport the boys in our car rather than a plane or train. In a car, they're confined. We can come and go as we please. We can stop 100 times if we have to (potty breaks). We are the masters of our trip.
My husband and I sat down this past weekend to "map" out some summer travel destinations. There are definitely some places we want to "hit" this summer... with our youngest being 2 years old, we're finally at that stage where it's possible and doable to be out and about with 4 boys and not chasing a baby.
Here's our short checklist of places to travel to this summer:
1. Cape Cod
2. Sesame Place - Langhorne, PA
3. Pittsburgh (my in-laws live there)
4. North Conway, NH
5. Martha's Vineyard
My husband wants to camp with the boys, but I'm thinking they're a little too young. What do you think? At 5, 4, 3 and 2?
- Menswear for Women
- Getting Gorgeous Events
- 4 Must Have Looks for this Summer as seen in Europ...
- Lands' End Slim and Husky Line
- patemm ROUND Diaper Changing Pads
- Strollin' with my Maclaren Techno XLR
- Celebrity Mom Style: Sarah Michelle Gellar
- 2010 Summer Travel Destinations - Where are you he...
- Happy Father's Day!
- Summertime Reading with Barefoot Books
- Giveaway: Madame Alexander "Wendy Loves Karate" Do...
- Silly Bandz... The "New" Accessory for KIDS
- Appaman Clothing for Kids
- Stride Rite for Kids
- Designer Suitcases for your Kids on Totsy
- OiOi Diaper Bags
- My "Project Runway" Challenge with Tim Gunn (for r...
- Chatting with Lucky Magazine editor-at-large: Elis...
- Parigi Fashions for Kids
- What's on your summer reading list?
- Lands’ End Canvas and Lucky Magazine Host Summer S...
- Tutu Pour Mon Deux... tutus for GIRLS!
- Must Have: Nude Heels
- Designer Sunglasses on SALE!
- ▼ June (24)