Monday, June 21, 2010

2010 Summer Travel Destinations - Where are you heading?

It's officially summer!

Pool club is open. Beach is packed. School is out (for most kids!).

It's summer travel time for my family. Now - with 4 kids... we don't want to be traveling too far and for too long. We're all about the car because it's easier for us to transport the boys in our car rather than a plane or train. In a car, they're confined. We can come and go as we please. We can stop 100 times if we have to (potty breaks). We are the masters of our trip.

My husband and I sat down this past weekend to "map" out some summer travel destinations. There are definitely some places we want to "hit" this summer... with our youngest being 2 years old, we're finally at that stage where it's possible and doable to be out and about with 4 boys and not chasing a baby.

Here's our short checklist of places to travel to this summer:

1. Cape Cod
2. Sesame Place - Langhorne, PA
3. Pittsburgh (my in-laws live there)
4. North Conway, NH
5. Martha's Vineyard

My husband wants to camp with the boys, but I'm thinking they're a little too young. What do you think? At 5, 4, 3 and 2?

No comments:

Post a Comment