Madame Alexander is a premier doll destination. My nieces collect Madame Alexander dolls... I love seeing their beautiful (and full!) collection. Well... we're giving away a Madame Alexander Doll - Wendy Loves Karate!
This Madame Alexander Freckled Faced Wendy Is Dressed in her oh-so-cute White Karate Outfit, with her name on front and a Headband. She is ready to learn all her belt levels. She comes with 6 different colored Karate Belts.
I love this Doll because it shows some pretty amazing girl power!
Leave a comment on our blog to win Wendy! I'll pick a winner on Friday at 5PM (EST).
- Menswear for Women
- Getting Gorgeous Events
- 4 Must Have Looks for this Summer as seen in Europ...
- Lands' End Slim and Husky Line
- patemm ROUND Diaper Changing Pads
- Strollin' with my Maclaren Techno XLR
- Celebrity Mom Style: Sarah Michelle Gellar
- 2010 Summer Travel Destinations - Where are you he...
- Happy Father's Day!
- Summertime Reading with Barefoot Books
- Giveaway: Madame Alexander "Wendy Loves Karate" Do...
- Silly Bandz... The "New" Accessory for KIDS
- Appaman Clothing for Kids
- Stride Rite for Kids
- Designer Suitcases for your Kids on Totsy
- OiOi Diaper Bags
- My "Project Runway" Challenge with Tim Gunn (for r...
- Chatting with Lucky Magazine editor-at-large: Elis...
- Parigi Fashions for Kids
- What's on your summer reading list?
- Lands’ End Canvas and Lucky Magazine Host Summer S...
- Tutu Pour Mon Deux... tutus for GIRLS!
- Must Have: Nude Heels
- Designer Sunglasses on SALE!
- ▼ June (24)