Monday, March 1, 2010
Sandra Bullock (The Blind Side) is the stepmom to 5-year-old Sunny James. She and hubby Jesse James have custody of his daughter.
Meryl Streep (Julie and Julia) has always been an overachiever--and motherhood is no exception. Meryl has been married to Don Gummer since 1978 (hurrah Meryl for being a great actress and keeping a sane family life). This extraordinary talent also has four children and gets my vote for her amazing portrayal of Julia Child.
Helen Mirren (The Last Station)
Carey Mulligan (An Education)
Gabourey Sidibe (Precious)
The ranks of Best Supporting Actress has even more moms on the list:
Vera Farmiga (Up in the Air) and her husband Renn Hawkey have one son, Fynn. Wonder if the men in her life got jealous of the steamy scenes with George Clooney? She gets my vote in this category.
Maggie Gyllenhaal (Crazy Heart) keeps her family life low key, living in Brooklyn, NY. She and husband/actor Peter Sarsgaard have one daughter named Ramona (born October 3, 2006)
Mo'Nique (Precious) is the mother of two children: Mark Jr. and Shalon (ages 13 and 9) I bet this hot mama opts for a metallic print and plays up her curves at the Oscars.
Penélope Cruz (Nine)--no kids
Anna Kendrick (Up in the Air)--no kids
Here's to motherhood and having it all! My picks go to Meryl and Vera--moms with talent and kids.
- Mother's Day Twitter Party - Monday, April 5th at ...
- Easter Outfits for BOYS
- Designer Easter Dresses for Girls
- Spring Fashion Alert: Bright Colors for Kids
- Mom Blogger Feature: Marie LeBaron from Make and T...
- Jennifer Garner's Look
- Top Outside Spring Activities
- Designer Bathing Suits for Girls
- Meet the Moms: Joanna Dreifus
- Celebrity Look for Less: Bethenny Frankel
- Top Food/Drink Containers for Kids
- Trendy Children's Clothes: Tie Dye
- Friday Mom Feature
- 5 Spring Fashion Trends for Boys
- Baby Stroller News
- Designer Fashions from the Oscars
- Trend Alert: ENK Children's Show
- Meet the Mom: Jyl Johnson Pattee
- Spring Fashion Trends for Moms
- Martha Stewart Show: Think Pink
- Green Week at Totsy
- Oscar Moms
- ▼ March (22)