Spring 2010 has many fun trends for children's clothes. I'm in favor of kids experimenting with color and print. So it's a great time to talk about one of the more whimsical trends this spring--tie dye. 80s trends are still so cool and we think this is the perfect time to try tie-dye fashions for kids. Let's see how a few designers are interpreting this trend. From Riley, I'm loving the Alligator Tie Dye Racer Tank ($53)
From California the collection from T bags feels fresh and California cool. In addition to fabulous ready to wear, the line includes fashions for expecting moms, and children. How about this easy two-piece set for your little guy!
And we just love the way Ralph Lauren combines tie-dye and a classic preppy staple to this shirt.
Think you can do it yourself? We say go for it! Here is a link to a tie-dye with kids from Parents.com. We've done it at our house and it's a blast--but messy. Have fun making fashion this spring.
- November (16)
- October (20)
- September (19)
- August (18)
- July (22)
- June (24)
- May (22)
- April (20)
- Mother's Day Twitter Party - Monday, April 5th at ...
- Easter Outfits for BOYS
- Designer Easter Dresses for Girls
- Spring Fashion Alert: Bright Colors for Kids
- Mom Blogger Feature: Marie LeBaron from Make and T...
- Jennifer Garner's Look
- Top Outside Spring Activities
- Designer Bathing Suits for Girls
- Meet the Moms: Joanna Dreifus
- Celebrity Look for Less: Bethenny Frankel
- Top Food/Drink Containers for Kids
- Trendy Children's Clothes: Tie Dye
- Friday Mom Feature
- 5 Spring Fashion Trends for Boys
- Baby Stroller News
- Designer Fashions from the Oscars
- Trend Alert: ENK Children's Show
- Meet the Mom: Jyl Johnson Pattee
- Spring Fashion Trends for Moms
- Martha Stewart Show: Think Pink
- Green Week at Totsy
- Oscar Moms
- February (20)
- January (21)