Mom Blogger Feature.
Both Nicole and I write content for our Totsy blog every week, we love to share our love and our expertise in the fashion/style arenas for mothers and children. We also love to share information about the different events we've been to and what kinds of things are happening in the mom blog world. It's lots of fun!
We don't get to talk too much about ourselves... beyond our posts.
I wanted to take today to answer our usual "Mom Friday Feature" questions. Each week we get the chance to ask other mom bloggers, so I thought it would be fitting if we each take a "stab" at it!
1. What one word best describes your current state of mind?
2. What TV household does your family most resemble?
3. What term or phrase do you most overuse?
"I'm not kidding..."
4. What are the five things/items you think that new moms (parents) can’t do without (sanity savers)?
Bubble Bath Salt
5. Family photos – best tips for getting kids to pose vs. fighting, making faces, running away?
I usually tell them, "Santa's watching..." :) Works like a charm.
6. What songs and/or books have worked best for bedtime?
We usually read some Star Wars "Learn to Read" book.
7. How many miles (of driving duty) have you logged in the past week?
This week... maybe 60 miles. Hasn't been a bad week.
8. One thing you want for yourself this year?
I want to go on a vacation with my husband and sons. Somewhere fun and exciting for all of us. Just us.
9. What celebrity best describes your personal style?
A mix between Reese Witherspoon and Sarah Jessica Parker
10. Best parenting resource you would recommend?
Don't get wrapped up into what other kids are doing... your kids are the most important. Everyone learns to go potty. Everyone stops napping. Everyone starts to read. Each child is on their own time table, don't rush them.
11. Current projects that have you engaged and excited:
Continuing Mom Generations - 365 Days of Fashion Advice for Moms... adding Kids Fashion Advice.
Totsy baby photo contest!
Can't wait to get ready with Getting Gorgeous parties with my friend Vera from I'm Not Obsessed Mommy!
- Mother's Day Twitter Party - Monday, April 5th at ...
- Easter Outfits for BOYS
- Designer Easter Dresses for Girls
- Spring Fashion Alert: Bright Colors for Kids
- Mom Blogger Feature: Marie LeBaron from Make and T...
- Jennifer Garner's Look
- Top Outside Spring Activities
- Designer Bathing Suits for Girls
- Meet the Moms: Joanna Dreifus
- Celebrity Look for Less: Bethenny Frankel
- Top Food/Drink Containers for Kids
- Trendy Children's Clothes: Tie Dye
- Friday Mom Feature
- 5 Spring Fashion Trends for Boys
- Baby Stroller News
- Designer Fashions from the Oscars
- Trend Alert: ENK Children's Show
- Meet the Mom: Jyl Johnson Pattee
- Spring Fashion Trends for Moms
- Martha Stewart Show: Think Pink
- Green Week at Totsy
- Oscar Moms
- ▼ March (22)