5 Spring Fashion Trends for Boys.
Spring is right around the corner! I officially cannot wait. With 4 boys, 5 and under... it's not easy being "cooped" up in the house October through March. My sons want to run, swim, climb trees and play on their swingset.
I can tell spring is truly in the air as I drive by some of my favorite stores. There's shorts and tees and sundresses in the windows. It puts such a smile on my face. After a long winter, I'm definitely ready for some spring fashion time! And I'm equally excited for some spring fashion for my sons, too!
Here are 5 Spring Fashion Trends for Boys:
1. POLOSYou can't go wrong with a polo tee. They are the perfect item to have in your son's closet because you can dress up a polo just as easily as you can dress down one. My sons are notorious for wearing polos with bathing suits, and then with a pair of khakis for a night out. It's the essential spring tee to have. I have seen them everywhere lately, so you can really find them at many different price points (always a bonus).
2. Embroidered ShortsWhether it's lobsters, dogs, flags, shells, whales, etc... embroidery on boy shorts is a hot trend this spring. It's a definite preppy approach to spring/summer wear. It's classic and cool and something every little man can pull off. Pair with a polo tee, and your little man is looking pretty dapper!
3. Linen ShirtsLinen is such an essential and popular spring/summer fabric. It's light. It's airy. There are some adorable button down linen shirts this spring that are so trendy for boys. Pair with shorts, jeans or khakis... he's good to go!
4. Patchwork ShortsPreppiness at its finest! Patchwork shorts are very trendy this spring/summer for boys. What I love about the patchwork shorts is the versatility. They can easily be dressed up or down. Toss on a cotton tee, a polo, a tank, a button down - and it all looks good and just works beautifully.
5. Hawaiian ShirtsBright, colorful and vibrant! Hawaiian shirts are very trendy this spring/summer. Get the little man in your life one to enjoy one! Fun and exciting, it will definitely keep the summer months alive for you!
- Mother's Day Twitter Party - Monday, April 5th at ...
- Easter Outfits for BOYS
- Designer Easter Dresses for Girls
- Spring Fashion Alert: Bright Colors for Kids
- Mom Blogger Feature: Marie LeBaron from Make and T...
- Jennifer Garner's Look
- Top Outside Spring Activities
- Designer Bathing Suits for Girls
- Meet the Moms: Joanna Dreifus
- Celebrity Look for Less: Bethenny Frankel
- Top Food/Drink Containers for Kids
- Trendy Children's Clothes: Tie Dye
- Friday Mom Feature
- 5 Spring Fashion Trends for Boys
- Baby Stroller News
- Designer Fashions from the Oscars
- Trend Alert: ENK Children's Show
- Meet the Mom: Jyl Johnson Pattee
- Spring Fashion Trends for Moms
- Martha Stewart Show: Think Pink
- Green Week at Totsy
- Oscar Moms
- ▼ March (22)