Monday, March 22, 2010

Designer Bathing Suits for Girls

Designer Bathing Suits for Girls.

My nieces just showed me the most adorable bathing suits that they just ordered for the summer. It's funny, it reminded me of how I used to want to order my backpack for the next school year in May! They were that excited about showing me the styles they picked out. Not having girls of my own, (but being one and an ex-swimmer) I love to see what kinds of bathing suits are trendy and chic and hip for girls right now.

Here are some fabulous Designer Bathing Suits for Girls this Summer:

Petit Tresor - Fabulous, chic and girly, you're little lady will be dazzling in her Boheme European Bathing Suit.

West Village Kids - Colorful, bright and energetic, you're little lady will be a shining star in this Elle Bathing Suit.

Flapdoodles - Chic and original, she will be one fashionista on the beach and the pool deck in this Out of Africa Bathing Suit.

Hello Kitty - If she's wanting a 2-piece this summer, this Hello Kitty is classic, fun and elegant. She'll look beautiful in this Ship's Ahoy Bathing Suit.

CWDKids - Trendy with ruffles and tie-dye print, you're precious little girl will be a star on the beach in this Anita G. Bathing Suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment