I have been waiting for the ZUTANO sale on Totsy like a child waiting for Halloween! The anticipation! The excitement! And... ahhh, the DEALS (OK, that's a little different from kids at Halloween - but they wait for free candy!).
I have been a long-time fan of Zutano. They have the cutest, more adorable and functional clothing for kids. Not to mention, the quality is just amazing.
In perusing the sale this morning - I came across my FAVE PICKS! I love that you can buy pieces and create your own outfits together... everything isn't grouped together. I'm in love with the Holstein look... LOVE IT... plus, I can get this WHOLE order for under $25. A ZUTANO outfit for under $25. Head on over!
- Orbitz Family Travel
- Audrey's Totsy Pick of the Day - Pancake Red Bear
- Twitter Party - Monday, May 3rd 9PM (EST)
- Top 5 Must Have Travel Toys for Kids
- DONATE CLOTHES THIS WEEK!
- Celebrity Mom Style: Gwyneth Paltrow
- Tips for Being Green Fasionista
- ZUTANO on TOTSY!!
- 4 Secrets to Potty Training
- Big City Moms - NYC Baby Shower
- Introducing thredUP
- Celebrity Fashion: Kourtney Kardashian
- Style Alert: Bright Colors for Spring
- 3 Perfect Summer Lip Balms
- Estee Lauder Foundation: Get a FREE 10-Day Supply
- Trend Alert: SUNGLASSES FOR KIDS
- Today's Totsy Pick!
- R Baby Foundation
- Tabitha and Marion Broderick's Summer Bonnets
- Mother's Day Twitter Party for Totsy.com
- ▼ April (20)