It's utterly amazing how "cool" a child becomes with a pair of sunglasses. With the sun shining bright right now... I'm seeing sunglasses as an added accessory in many stores for kids. My sons desperately wanted some sunglasses for the "cool" factor. That's it. It wasn't even so much about the sun shining in their eyes... it was simply because they thought (and I quote) that they were "cool."
So without further adieu... here's my son Alexander rocking his sunglasses after swimming this past week. I think the whole fashion ensemble speaks for itself. He was simply exuding the coolness factor...
Where to find some sunglasses right now:
- Orbitz Family Travel
- Audrey's Totsy Pick of the Day - Pancake Red Bear
- Twitter Party - Monday, May 3rd 9PM (EST)
- Top 5 Must Have Travel Toys for Kids
- DONATE CLOTHES THIS WEEK!
- Celebrity Mom Style: Gwyneth Paltrow
- Tips for Being Green Fasionista
- ZUTANO on TOTSY!!
- 4 Secrets to Potty Training
- Big City Moms - NYC Baby Shower
- Introducing thredUP
- Celebrity Fashion: Kourtney Kardashian
- Style Alert: Bright Colors for Spring
- 3 Perfect Summer Lip Balms
- Estee Lauder Foundation: Get a FREE 10-Day Supply
- Trend Alert: SUNGLASSES FOR KIDS
- Today's Totsy Pick!
- R Baby Foundation
- Tabitha and Marion Broderick's Summer Bonnets
- Mother's Day Twitter Party for Totsy.com
- ▼ April (20)