I'm a huge fan of the Boys and Girls Club of America and H&M. This may seem like an odd pair to see together right now... but not now through April 28th!
All shoppers are invited to bring "gently worn children's clothing" to any H&M store which will benefit Boys and Girls Clubs nationwide. As a thank you for doing so... H&M will be giving all people who donate a 20% off coupon.
- Orbitz Family Travel
- Audrey's Totsy Pick of the Day - Pancake Red Bear
- Twitter Party - Monday, May 3rd 9PM (EST)
- Top 5 Must Have Travel Toys for Kids
- DONATE CLOTHES THIS WEEK!
- Celebrity Mom Style: Gwyneth Paltrow
- Tips for Being Green Fasionista
- ZUTANO on TOTSY!!
- 4 Secrets to Potty Training
- Big City Moms - NYC Baby Shower
- Introducing thredUP
- Celebrity Fashion: Kourtney Kardashian
- Style Alert: Bright Colors for Spring
- 3 Perfect Summer Lip Balms
- Estee Lauder Foundation: Get a FREE 10-Day Supply
- Trend Alert: SUNGLASSES FOR KIDS
- Today's Totsy Pick!
- R Baby Foundation
- Tabitha and Marion Broderick's Summer Bonnets
- Mother's Day Twitter Party for Totsy.com
- ▼ April (20)