3 Perfect Summer Lip Balms. (Something will all need for the summer!)
It happens - especially in the hot summer months - lips get DRY. Just like we need to keep our bodies hydrated, we need to keep our lips nourished, too. Last summer was awful for me, I had the most cracked and chapped lips all summer long. You know it's bad when it's tough to even smile! So... I have been on a man-hunt for the past few weeks trying to find the "best of the best" in lip balms. I was pleasantly surprised with what I discovered...
Here are my TOP 3 Perfect Summer Lip Balms:
1. Jemma Kidd's Perfect-Pout Exfoliating Treatment Balm TOPS my list!
I absolutely loved this balm. It goes on easily and it stays ON! It literally stays coated on your lips for hours. I also loved the package it was in because I wasn't dipping my finger into a container, it goes on like a lipstick. I thought that was a clever way to package it. HUGE thumbs up on this balm! Not to mention - the taste of it is not bad at all!
2. Kiehl's Lip Balm #1
Everyone kept telling me to try Kiehl's Lip Balm #1... ! This stuff works magically, too. Again, I love how you don't have to constantly be dipping your finger into something, it goes on smoothly and truly does stay on for awhile. I will say, I noticed a difference in my lips overnight with Kiehl's Lip Balm #1.
3. Chapstick Original
Sometimes you can't mess with perfection. I went to the good old stand-by Chapstick. This stuff is so popular and has been around forever for a reason... because it REALLY works. I live and breath by this stuff for my sons throughout the winter, so I thought I would take a whirl with it for a week and see how to worked on me. It really does moisturize and keep your lips feeling smooth and kiss-able!
- Orbitz Family Travel
- Audrey's Totsy Pick of the Day - Pancake Red Bear
- Twitter Party - Monday, May 3rd 9PM (EST)
- Top 5 Must Have Travel Toys for Kids
- DONATE CLOTHES THIS WEEK!
- Celebrity Mom Style: Gwyneth Paltrow
- Tips for Being Green Fasionista
- ZUTANO on TOTSY!!
- 4 Secrets to Potty Training
- Big City Moms - NYC Baby Shower
- Introducing thredUP
- Celebrity Fashion: Kourtney Kardashian
- Style Alert: Bright Colors for Spring
- 3 Perfect Summer Lip Balms
- Estee Lauder Foundation: Get a FREE 10-Day Supply
- Trend Alert: SUNGLASSES FOR KIDS
- Today's Totsy Pick!
- R Baby Foundation
- Tabitha and Marion Broderick's Summer Bonnets
- Mother's Day Twitter Party for Totsy.com
- ▼ April (20)