Friday, April 2, 2010
Tabitha and Marion Broderick's Summer Bonnets
Sarah Jessica Parker already has 2 little fashionistas on her hands! Her beautiful twin girls - Tabitha and Marion - were seen out and about in their stroller in NYC last week looking chic and hip. I absolutely love their little matching cardigans - Tabitha's in yellow, Marion's in pink. But it's their hats that were causing the most fashion-stir!
Where can you find this fabulous, colorful and vibrant hats?
According to Celebrity Babies - You can find Tabitha and Marion's Splashy Floral Brim with pink/green polka crown at Sassy Susu. These are handmade bonnets, full of color and brightness. Can you imagine this is actually handmade? It's incredible. What's even more eye-catching about them is the craftmanship... it's just something that looks like artwork beyond a functional hat for your child. Absolutely fell in LOVE with these bonnets... now I just a little girl to buy one for!
- Orbitz Family Travel
- Audrey's Totsy Pick of the Day - Pancake Red Bear
- Twitter Party - Monday, May 3rd 9PM (EST)
- Top 5 Must Have Travel Toys for Kids
- DONATE CLOTHES THIS WEEK!
- Celebrity Mom Style: Gwyneth Paltrow
- Tips for Being Green Fasionista
- ZUTANO on TOTSY!!
- 4 Secrets to Potty Training
- Big City Moms - NYC Baby Shower
- Introducing thredUP
- Celebrity Fashion: Kourtney Kardashian
- Style Alert: Bright Colors for Spring
- 3 Perfect Summer Lip Balms
- Estee Lauder Foundation: Get a FREE 10-Day Supply
- Trend Alert: SUNGLASSES FOR KIDS
- Today's Totsy Pick!
- R Baby Foundation
- Tabitha and Marion Broderick's Summer Bonnets
- Mother's Day Twitter Party for Totsy.com
- ▼ April (20)