Top 5 Must Have Travel Toys for Kids.
I'm constantly on the lookout for some really good travel toys. With 4 boys, it's tough to travel anywhere (even 20 minutes!) without having them have some sort of stimulation. After awhile, they don't want to sing anymore songs and they don't want to play "Rocks, Papers or Scissors." So it's important for me to find and have some great toys on reserve for them in the car, on the train and on planes.
These are the Top 5 Must Have Toys for Kids:
Baby Whoozit -This is a staple for my son Henry. It makes him laugh and completely occupies his attention. It's a HUGE hit!
Tiny Love Wonder Wheel -
Music, sounds and tons of FUN! Your child will go crazy over this!
Leaps and Bounds Magnetic Art -
This is fabulous play time for any child. They can be creative and have lots of fun at the same time!
Leaps and Bounds Car Valet -
Keep all the markers, crayons and pens in safe places! This car valet is perfect for organization and keep a child stimulated.
Car Seat Gallery -
Your child will love to sit and stare and engage with the black and white photos.
- Orbitz Family Travel
- Audrey's Totsy Pick of the Day - Pancake Red Bear
- Twitter Party - Monday, May 3rd 9PM (EST)
- Top 5 Must Have Travel Toys for Kids
- DONATE CLOTHES THIS WEEK!
- Celebrity Mom Style: Gwyneth Paltrow
- Tips for Being Green Fasionista
- ZUTANO on TOTSY!!
- 4 Secrets to Potty Training
- Big City Moms - NYC Baby Shower
- Introducing thredUP
- Celebrity Fashion: Kourtney Kardashian
- Style Alert: Bright Colors for Spring
- 3 Perfect Summer Lip Balms
- Estee Lauder Foundation: Get a FREE 10-Day Supply
- Trend Alert: SUNGLASSES FOR KIDS
- Today's Totsy Pick!
- R Baby Foundation
- Tabitha and Marion Broderick's Summer Bonnets
- Mother's Day Twitter Party for Totsy.com
- ▼ April (20)