Saturday, February 13, 2010
Featured MOM: Kathy Ireland
Kathy Ireland spoke at the Disney Social Media Moms event on Friday, February 12th. I "know" Kathy well from seeing her on the wall of brother's room! Ironically enough, she was on my husband's bedroom room wall, too!
Kathy graced the staged and spoke to over 150 women about her business, being a mother and how she uses social media.
To say her story was inspirational is an understatement. She was incredible. She was magnetic. And her passion for her business was contagious!
I wanted to feature Kathy Ireland on the Totsy blog today because I truly feel she embodies the "trifecta" we all strive to accomplish... family, faith and work. She was very honest in saying that she doesn't know how to balance it all... but that she tries, every single day.
It's amazing to write this... her lifestyle line - Kathy Ireland Worldwide is a 1.4 BILLION dollar company. BILLION. That's some pretty hard work and dedication and determination. She's all about finding solutions through her products for families. She's making life easier... for us all.
There's one thing Kathy said that I would like to end this blog post with... "All that you give, is all that you get." I thought that was a beautiful way to define motherhood, life, work and happiness. She truly is an amazing woman... and I am so glad to have met her.
- Featured Mom: Lori Falcon - A Cowboy's Wife and My...
- Fall 2010 Trends
- Fashionable Fun for Moms
- Totsy on Social Media
- Green Week Twitter Party 3/1 9 EST
- Mom 2.0 Summit
- Meet the Mom: Lucinda Cross
- Susan Sarandon, Demi Moore and Brooke Shields at D...
- Toy Fair Comes to NYC
- Mercedes Benz Fashion Week - Fall 2010
- Vancouver Games
- Featured MOM: Kathy Ireland
- Help Electrolux Support Ovarian Cancer Research
- Olympic Moms
- Mom Blogging Conferences
- Moms' Night Out Ideas
- Meet the Mom: Phyllis Rabinowitz
- Wordless Wednesday: NY Gift Fair Finds
- Versatile Items to Pack for a Trip
- Places to Meet Other New Moms
- ▼ February (20)