I know it's February... well, almost March... but thanks to Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, I've been asked non-stop about what the latest (and greatest) trends/styles for Fall 2010 will be. It's funny because even though it's a good 9 months away... people want to know. I just LOVE that about fashion. We can always be looking ahead!
One of my oh-so-favorite trends for the Fall is something that I truly know everyone woman can get "away with." I love trends where I can say this - regardless your age, your size or your shape - you can do it! Those are beautiful words, right? It's not always fun to just see the trends that look good on a 6 foot, size 0 model. Where's the fun in that?
So... drum roll, please! What trend am I just love love loving? The amazing chunky knit scarves, hoodies and hats. I'll tell you - I'm always on my sons to make sure they're bundled up and nice and warm... this is the perfect trend to make sure I'm doing this myself! I love the looks. I love the luxuriousness. I love the comfort factor. Embrace this look for Fall! Jill Stuart, Lacoste, DKNY, Michael Kors... you just nailed it for "every woman."
- Featured Mom: Lori Falcon - A Cowboy's Wife and My...
- Fall 2010 Trends
- Fashionable Fun for Moms
- Totsy on Social Media
- Green Week Twitter Party 3/1 9 EST
- Mom 2.0 Summit
- Meet the Mom: Lucinda Cross
- Susan Sarandon, Demi Moore and Brooke Shields at D...
- Toy Fair Comes to NYC
- Mercedes Benz Fashion Week - Fall 2010
- Vancouver Games
- Featured MOM: Kathy Ireland
- Help Electrolux Support Ovarian Cancer Research
- Olympic Moms
- Mom Blogging Conferences
- Moms' Night Out Ideas
- Meet the Mom: Phyllis Rabinowitz
- Wordless Wednesday: NY Gift Fair Finds
- Versatile Items to Pack for a Trip
- Places to Meet Other New Moms
- ▼ February (20)