Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Toy Organization

Santa visited my 4 boys on Christmas Eve and left lots of toys...

Under our tree were puzzles and Legos and cars and trucks and games... all for the boys to enjoy and play with each other.

I don't know how it is in your home, but in my home... toy time is the fun time and clean up time is the not-so-fun time. As a matter of fact, it usually turns into "Mommy" picking all the toys up while the boys are in bed. Well, not anymore. I was smart this Holiday season, I purchased some toy organization "stations" for the boys. After all, the New Year is all about starting anew and getting organized - well, here is my attempt on the toy front.

Here is what I recommend for your toy room, living room or child's bedroom:

1. Collapsible Toy Box and 4-Cubby Organizer available at One Step Ahead:


I love the ruggedness of this toy box. You can fit so much stuff in here... not to mention, I love the natural hue. You can also monogram it, too.

2. Lift and Hide Bookcase Storage Chest available at Target:

This chest is plastic, so it's extremely lightweight. I love that this is small enough for your 2 yr old to really use. It's easy and accessible and can fit anywhere. Also - it's very easy to clean, just wipe with a damp cloth.

3. Children's Storage Bench available at Toy Boxes & Storage:

This is a show piece within itself. I fell in love with the artwork and beauty of this toy chest and bench. This is ideal for your child's bedroom or playroom.

4. Whitney Brothers Toy Storage Box available at Walmart:
What I love about this toy storage box is that it's see-through. I think that is so perfect for young kids. Ideal for I Spy games!

5. Pottery Barn Kids Canvas Buckets:


Hands down... my favorite. I love having buckets for different kinds of toys. Trucks. Trains. Blocks. Crayons. Everything is neatly organized and out away for the night. Plus, they are so adorable to have around your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment