Atlantis--the land of sandy beaches and warm service.
Jet Blue, Lego and The Atlantis resort recently flew a team of journalists and bloggers to Paradise Island in the Bahamas. Jet Blue wowed us with the ability to turn air travel into another enjoyable aspect of travel, not something to be simply endured.
Once we arrived we were treated to tons of Lego fun as we made our way around the property, but the big enticement was the wet stuff. The resort boasts twenty pools and enough water slides to keep your kids soaked and happy for days.
If you've got the typical busy modern family this is a wonderful getaway. Start the day with the kids with water slides and splash time and then steal a few moments of adult time later in the day while your kids are blissfully entertained at the brand new Atlantis Kids Club. Arts, cooking, video games, music can more this kids-only space is a dream for kid and parent alike. You can drop the kids off guilt-free as you head to an adults only dinner at Nobu or the casino.
Overall I was thrilled with the water attractions and the entertainment. The dolphin experience (though pricey) is a can’t miss opportunity to get up close and personal with these amazing animals. The property is also dotted with aquariums at every turn you’ll get to peer at sharks and coral fish. There is never a dull moment at this resort.
- Featured Mom - Stacie Haight Connerty
- Get Her Look: Kate Moss
- Wordless Wednesday: Warm Weather Trends
- Classics for your Children
- Luxury Family Vacations
- Meet the Moms: Latham Thomas
- Get Her Look: Julie Bowen
- Designer Baby Deals for Moms
- NOM Maternity on Totsy
- ENK Show Review
- Meet the Moms: Jo-Lynne from Musings of a Housewif...
- Mom's Week Twitter Party 1/18 9 EST
- Get Her Look: Salma Hayek
- Wordless Wednesday: Parisian Style
- Fitness Apparel for Kids
- Best Fitness Gear for Moms
- Meet the Moms: Danielle Friedland
- Wordless Wednesday: City Chic in NYC
- Toy Organization
- Time to Get Organized Mom
- Woman of the Year - Kelly Ripa
- ▼ January (21)