Thursday, January 28, 2010

Get Her Look: Kate Moss

Kate Moss made her mark in America by modeling. She was Calvin Klein's "break-out" star in the 1990's. I remember seeing her in fashion magazines, on billboards and on TV commercials. When she became a mother, we all got to see another side of the "supermodel." We got to see her as MOM. One thing about Kate Moss... her style is always evolving. I may not always agree with her fashion choices, but she sure does always look the part of the for-ever-and-ever fashionista. When I saw this photo of her, leaving her London home... I have to say - I fell in love with the laid-back, casualness of her outfit.
Link
Get Her Look -

Long White Blazer - New York & Company $27.98
Light Gray Tunic - Newport News $17.99
Destroyed Denim - Express $88
Shearling Boots - Steve Madden $82.00
Oversized Sunglasses - Topshop $18.00

No comments:

Post a Comment