I've never been a red lipstick wearer... actually, the only time I think I've ever worn red lipstick was when I was one of the Robert Palmer Girls for Halloween one year. You remember those girls, right?
I swear they made red lipstick POPULAR.
But this season, it all seems to be about RED MAKEUP.
Red eye makeup.
I'm not 100% sold on this red makeup beauty trend this fall/winter... but it definitely adds some beautiful color to your makeup arsenal. You won't see me with red makeup on my eyes, I don't think that's for me... but the great thing about beauty trends is that they don't have to work for everyone.
- Mom of the Week - Elaine Alguire!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Guest Blogger: Denise Sawyer
- HOW-TO: Organize Your Purse
- Congrats to Totsy Mom of the Week - Denise Sawyer!...
- Toy Story Magic
- Mom of the Week!
- 20 Earrings Under $50
- Totsy Mom of the Week - Adela Santana
- Celebrity Mom Style for Less
- Comfort Food - Cake Cookies
- RED MAKEUP - WINTER TREND
- Mom of the Week Contest
- Kohl's is Totally Thinking of Moms...
- How to wear a Sweater Cardigan Vest
- What were your kids for Halloween?
- ▼ November (16)