Monday, November 22, 2010

Congrats to Totsy Mom of the Week - Denise Sawyer!

Congratulations to Denise Sawyer who has been selected as this week’s Mom of the Week! Denise is from Northwest Georgia and Totsy is thrilled to be featuring Denise! Not only is Denise an extraordinary Mommy, she is also an extraordinary blogger! Check out her incredible blog: Wholesome Mommy!!
Now, please put your hands together for…. Denise Sawyer! !!

1. How many kids do you have?
I have 1 son, Judah. He is 20 months old
2. What’s one thing you can’t live without (besides your family)?
My kitchen… I love to bake and cook. It is the epicenter of our home. I use it often to entertain, bake with my son, and cook family meals 6 to 7 days a week
3. What’s your favorite beauty item of all time?
Rusk "Wired" - I have a lot of hair, but it is super fine and flat as a board. I can't live without this product! It is a miracle cream!
4. What's your go-to fashion item?
A good pair of jeans and a white fitted t-shirt. Everything goes with it - you can dress it up or down. Pair it with a sweater, boots, and some fabulous jewelry and you're smokin'
5. What's been your favorite trend of all?
I love the boots that are in style now. I also like that more feminine cuts are in style. I'm very girlie!
6. What's one fashion/beauty item you'll never touch? And why?
I steer clear of traditional antiperspirants and deodorants. They are bad news in the chemical department. I DO NOT like to stink, however! LOL. I use a natural deodorant that is handmade by a lady on Etsy - { http://www.etsy.com/shop/soapwallakitchen } and it works fabulous - even in Georgia's summer heat!
7. TV show you must tune into each week?
Oooo... there are a couple - but we must DVR them. With a little one, we never know when we're going to be able to sit down to watch a show. We love Parenthood, Burn Notice, & Covert Affairs.
8. Website you absolutely much check out daily?
Mine of course! wholesomemommy.com I simply must read the comments people have left me and I love responding to their questions each day!
Want to become Totsy’s Mom of the Week? Winners receive awesome prizes from top sponsored brands! Invite your mommy friends to join. We pick a new mom every week…it could be you!! http://bit.ly/d5JNrG

No comments:

Post a Comment