Now that my ears are pierced... I'm ready to fill up my jewelry box with some beautiful earrings!
I don't want to spend a ton of money on earrings because I know (with the craziness in my house) the chances of some pieces "gone missing" or getting damaged (a.k.a. sat on, put down the drain) is quite high. Sadly... yes.
So I did a little online perusing looking for some beautiful earrings that are under $50:
- Mom of the Week - Elaine Alguire!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Guest Blogger: Denise Sawyer
- HOW-TO: Organize Your Purse
- Congrats to Totsy Mom of the Week - Denise Sawyer!...
- Toy Story Magic
- Mom of the Week!
- 20 Earrings Under $50
- Totsy Mom of the Week - Adela Santana
- Celebrity Mom Style for Less
- Comfort Food - Cake Cookies
- RED MAKEUP - WINTER TREND
- Mom of the Week Contest
- Kohl's is Totally Thinking of Moms...
- How to wear a Sweater Cardigan Vest
- What were your kids for Halloween?
- ▼ November (16)